+44 (0)20 7242 0631
Charles Shepherd of Carey Street, London appears in the Law Lists of 1787 and 1789.
Thomas Adlington of Clifford's Inn appears in the Law List.
Thomas Adlington and Charles Shepherd form the firm of Shepherd and Adlington practising at 4 John Street, Bedford Row.
The firm moves to 1 Bedford Row.
John Swarbreck Gregory joins the firm and the name changes to Shepherd, Adlington & Gregory. In 1812, Charles Shepherd is appointed one of the Side Clerks in Exchequer.
The practice of Evans Barraclough & Co. of Orme Court, Bayswater, a firm which had practiced for over a century in Gray's Inn, is acquired.
The firm embarks on the next stage of its growth and development and rebrands to GRM Law.